The Rogers Family

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow, SNOW, S.N.O.W!

Yaaayyyyy for the SNOW! I. LOVE. SNOW!
And this is our first real snow with Kendall at our house! The last time it snowed at our house, it was Christmas and we were already in Abilene, enjoying the snow there. By the time we returned home, the snow had melted ... So this is Kendall's first snow at our house! And I love it!

We'd heard the weather reports that the temperature would be dropping last night but that any snow we would have would not be sticking until tonight (and probably freeze over tomorrow morning with ice) ... the ice part is what I don't like!

Kendall woke up for her 1st morning feeding at 7:15 ... I got up to get her bottle ready in the kitchen and saw all the SNOW everywhere and that it was stilllll snowing! What a beautiful surprise! I took Kendall to the window to see the snow, but she was more interested in our window blinds & was ready for her bottle, so I'll have to show her the snow later on today! Ash left for work ... the roads looked okay and his office was not closing nor having a late opening.

Here's our house ... covered in snow when we woke up this morning ... and it's still snowing ...













I'm hoping to get Kendall all bundled up for a quick picture in the snow (under our covered porch, I'm sure!) a little later on today!

1 comment:

  1. Send some of that snow on a truck up to Vancouver! We could use some for our "spring" Olympics! GO CANADA GO!

    ReplyDelete