The Rogers Family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cutie-Patootie


We walk a few blocks down to the elementary school each weekday (unless the weather is raining or freezing ... then we drive instead) to pick up two 1st grade boys (that I babysit after school) ... Today the weather was sunny but quite windy & 49 degrees during our walk to school ... so I got her bundled & ready to go ... and today, she wore her adorable Carter's sunglasses to (help) keep the sun out of her eyes as we walk there!



I'm not sure how much these darling sunglasses truly help, but I do know she looks awfully cute sporting them! (And she didn't have to close her eyes on our walk there, as she normally does.) Hello, Cutie-Patootie!


I'm afraid Little Miss Kendall is just toooo cool for school! (Thanks to her Auntie E's keen shopping eye for accessories!)

2 comments: