The Rogers Family

Friday, April 2, 2010

some Friday fun

I LOVE that Kendall LOVES her little Fisher Price kitchen (that Auntie E and Uncle T gave her for Christmas) ... with all that it does & says & sings, it's quite the entertainer these days ... and then with Kendall pulling up to it so she can stand to play, what more can we ask?

She played in her kitchen while I was packing her stuff for our weekend trip to Abilene for Easter ... she was having such a good time, I had to stop to take some pictures. Also, please notice that she is wearing a bow in her hair ... I tried it out for the first time on Friday ... the bow actually stayed attached to her hair (and she actually left it alone!) ... I really don't think she even knew it was even there in her hair ... her hair is such a crazy mess and by the time I took these pictures, some of her hair had come unclipped ... ha! (She wasn't in this outfit very long before changing into a non-drooled on short-sleeve shirt ... it ended up being 83 on Friday!)





No comments:

Post a Comment