The Rogers Family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

10


Today, Ashley & I are celebrating TEN ... 10 years of marriage ... to my best friend ... to the best husband ... to the best Daddy! For me, these 10 years have flown by as I think "wow, we've been married for 10 years already" ... but it's also as if we've been together forever ... I loved this man on our wedding day 10 years ago ... and I never thought I'd be able to love him anymore than I did then, but oh I do ... I don't know how your heart continues to grow in more love for a husband, and add in a daughter, but I do & it does. I can't wait to spend the next 10 ... 20 ... 30 ... 40 ... 50 ... 60 years with him!

Ash took the day off of work, so that was a super mid-week treat for Kendall & I.  We had a nice day together ... swimming, napping & relaxing ... and having a family dinner at Macaroni Grill. (Kendall is a really good natured and does well when we are out (usually) and she was just the sweetest thing the entire dinner! We don't go out to eat very often, so it's really nice when it goes really well, too!)  We loved drawing colorful masterpieces on the paper tablecloth and this girl found a new love for my favorite dish at Mac Grill ... the Pasta Milano ... and I was all too happy to share with her!



Happy 10 year anniversary, Babe! I thank God daily for bringing you to Richland Hills that 1st weekend & putting you in my life. Thank you for choosing me to spend your life with! You are a fantastic husband ... loving, serving, providing & protecting our family ... and an amazing daddy to our sweet Kendall Grace ... I love watching you with her and watching her with you! My heart is so full of love and joy for this family that God has created with the two, and now three, of us! I am sooo excited about celebrating these 10 years together in Hawaii this October!

No comments:

Post a Comment