The Rogers Family

Friday, October 15, 2010

catching up ...

1st of all ... Happy FALL, yall!  Fall is my FAVORITE season & I've been soooo looking forward to it this year ... who am I kidding here ... I soooo look forward to it every year!  Fall is nice cool (or at least, cooler than the summer) weather, football, special times with family & friends, special outings with Kendall to the pumpkin patch & Halloween and on & on my list could go!

So now it's been over 6 weeks since I've blogged ... we've just been super busy with lots of different things ... but I'm working on catching our blog up!  So, please continue to check back in & look at the posts below this one in August & September and October ... oh, YES, that's right, I am one of THOSE people that "back-blogs" (as my sister & I call it ... ha!).  I'm sorry, but I have to keep things in order of occurrence ... it would drive me crazy if it was out of order and this blog is pretty much our scrapbook for now.  No judgement, please!

Just keep checking back for more updates ... they are coming, I promise!


Kendall & Daddy at "Fall Round Up" at Nash Farm  in Grapevine, TX


Kendall (or "Daddy's Little Pumpkin" as her shirt
says) and Mommy at Nash Farm 


No comments:

Post a Comment