The Rogers Family

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mmmmm ... Mmmm ... Ma-Ma-Ma!

I am such a happy mommy! I'm extremely proud to announce that Today, my sweet baby girl ... finally ... for the first time EVER said .... "Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmm ma. Mmmm, mmmm, ma-ma-ma!"

Can I please get a "Hallelujah!" here?!?! Woo Hoo, Kendall!

I know this "ma-ma-ma" was not her calling me ... but she's finally said ma-ma-ma and I couldn't be happier! We were in the car ... she was starting to fuss and was 1/2 whining - 1/2 babbling when she said it ... I was even talking on the phone with Ash, but of course, he said he did not hear her ... BUT I sure did ... so I'm recording this day as the day she said it! (For the record, she has Lots to say. All. Day. Long. ... Very Loudly (I might add ... hmmm, I wonder where she gets that from ... ha!) ... so I'm thrilled that she's finally added ma-ma-ma to her vocabulary!

Happy March 31st!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful!

    Did you see that i am an official fan now...just not with a photo...i'll have to figure that out.

    AMY

    ReplyDelete