The Rogers Family

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today is Ashley's 34th birthday! (And, for the record, it's also his twin brother's, Brandon (aka Uncle B) 34th birthday, too! Happy Birthday, Uncle B ... sending you our love and happy birthday wishes all the way up to Vancouver, BC!)

Kendall & I met Daddy for a lunch date at a favorite spot of ours ... Red Robin ... yummy! (Eating at Red Robin for your birthday is a Rogers family tradition that Ashley and his siblings did growing up ... and we continue!)

Here's Daddy with his "mini-me" (also known as Kendall ... or Cutie-Patootie, or Little Miss, or Sweetie Pie, or Kendall Lou-Who, or ... and the list goes on and on ... ha!) Regardless, our sweet girl has with many, many faces ...






Happy Birthday to our favorite Daddy!


And we continued celebrating ... after work, Ash met Kendall & I at the Grapevine Convention Center to help me while I dropped off the items I'm consigning (and my sister's items she's consigning) at the Just Between Friends consignment sale ... it was pouring rain, so we tag-teamed Kendall & swapped cars (I got to see a few friends & visit with them while placing all my items and got a bit of a sneak peak at all the items for sale, for tomorrow's big pre-sale) ... we had a little cheesecake for dessert (one of his favorite desserts) ... watched American Idol and Survivor. Kendall is fast asleep and it's time for Mommy to go to sleep, too ... and Ashley is finishing up his big birthday by playing his (current) favorite video game on his XBOX 360 ... and will still be playing until the wee-hours of the morning. (He is taking the day off of work tomorrow ... to help me with Kendall ... so I can shop at the JBF consignment pre-sale (before it's open to the public ... woo hoo!) ... so I'm really looking forward to shopping and having the day with him ... more on JBF in the next post!)

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to Ashley! Hope you get some good deals at the sale!

    ReplyDelete