The Rogers Family

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

for the 34th time ...

for the 34th time, I've celebrated my birthday ... I still can't believe it's already been another year ... these years are just zipping by, it seems ... as everyone always says! Although I really don't like to think of myself as being in my 30's ... hitting 34 just means that next year I'll have to admit I'm in my mid-30's ... oh, whatever ... there is nothing you can do about it anyway, so I'm really trying not to care too much! ha!

Despite getting older, I really did have a very fun day with my sweet husband & even sweeter daughter ... Ash took the day off so we had a nice little family day all together ... and I looooooved it!  We are all feeling great again after our sickness issues over Thanksgiving, so we had a big day planned.

He got up with Kendall so I got to sleep in til 8am ... I found him cooking us all a special birthday breakfast while feeding & entertaining Kendall ... we had pancakes, sausage and eggs ... and it was all yummy & a very sweet gesture!



breakfast with my 2 loves!
  
After a morning nap for Kendall, we visited the James Avery store and picked out my silver charm bracelet ... I've been wanting a "mother's bracelet" with a girl charm on it for Kendall ... and we can add a new girl/boy charm(s) to it later on (not anytime soon, though!) if we add any additional children to our family.

Enjoying our afternoon together, we headed to dinner at one of my most favorite locations ... Macaroni Grill!  We had a delicious dinner ... pasta malano, my favorite!  Plus, where else can your 19 month old color all over the dinner table?




We ended the night by decorating Kendall's little Christmas tree we are putting up in her room ... it was quite the event for our Little Miss ...



don't worry ... this was NOT the finished product ...
we were just getting started here!
adding the star on top


Kendall's 1st little Christmas tree in her room ... all pink!

 

I had a great birthday and am ready to move onto December ... my favorite month of the year!  I have so many fun events/activities that I want us to do as a family with Kendall, this year ... and I'm ready to get started!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad you are back-blogging so i can get catch up on what's going on. Cutest little tree!

    ReplyDelete