The Rogers Family

Thursday, December 3, 2009

family portraits ...

We went to Abilene a few days before Thanksgiving so that we could get some family portraits done by our favorite Abilene photographer ... Tammy Marcelain. We've known Tammy for many, many years ... I was back in high school when we first met her ... before she was a photographer. She is really terrific to work with and her photography is great! If you ever need a photographer, check her out ... http://marcelainphotography.blogspot.com/

Tammy took over 400 pictures, but here are just a few of our favorites ...

my sweet husband and me

Taris and Estee (my sister and brother-in-law)

Michael and Rachel (my sister and brother-in-law)

Mason ... my adorable 2 year old nephew!

my parents ... Glenn and Cindy ... otherwise known as Pops and Grams

our little family ... unfortunately, Kendall had a hard time during the photo shoot as it was chilly and very windy that day. So, she didn't do very much smilin' ... in fact, we were just happy to see that she did look at the camera for a few pictures!

in the stairwell ...

the original Byers family of 5

sisters

the 3 Byers sisters with MawMaw



the Grandparents and their grandchildren

the whole family

No comments:

Post a Comment