The Rogers Family

Sunday, November 29, 2009

black friday ...

Black Friday ... what can I say ... my family is psycho about finding good deals, so Black Friday is a big day for us... and it starts EARLY in the morning ... none of this 8am or 9am stuff ... we are up and shopping when the stores open at 4 or 5am ... and this year was even earlier! It's sad, really, but we LOVE it! This is one family thing that I was worried would terrify Ashley, but instead, he has just embraced it and he is just as crazy as the rest of us now!

Thanksgiving day ... checking through all the ads and planning our attack ...



With Kendall around now, we had to adjust our previous year's plan, but we still managed and she even came out to shop (don't worry ... it was much later in the day!). We had a lot of fun and got some really great deals on some Christmas gifts and things we had been saving up for. We love Black Friday ... but I am really glad it's only once a year ... I really do like my sleep, especially with a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment