The Rogers Family

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back-Blogging ... again!

I am very excited to announce that I will be working on posts this weekend and doing some of my famous Back-Blogging ... so I can finally get this little blog caught.back.up ... at least for a little while!  Daddy & Kendall will be busy enjoying time together while Mommy meets up with one of my besties for a special {and free} Bed & Breakfast & Scrapbooking/Blogging retreat at the Norris home ... yippppeeee!  I told Ash I was so far behind, I just might need to do this once a month, ha!

I'll update a list below & put the link in to the posts as I get them completed ...
under September:
While Daddy was away ...

under October:
Pumpkin Carving
Minnie goes to school
Pop's comes home!
Halloween 2011

under November:


under December:
a year of "nastics"
Santa Claus has come to town


For anyone who is even still reading this ... thanks for sticking with me and this little blog of our's!

No comments:

Post a Comment