The Rogers Family

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kendall's Sip 'n See Brunch ...

Saturday, August 15 ... we had Kendall's Sip 'n See brunch! We had a great time seeing old college friends, old work friends, neighbors, Richland Hills friends, and family! A HUGE thank you to Christi and Carol for throwing a fun brunch for us!

old college friends ... me, Laura (Gilkey) Carter, Laura (Marshall) Tippett & Christi Norris

Trish & Brianna Handy, me, and Anita Taylor ... I taught Brianna in my 4 yr old preschool class a few years ago ... she is now in 4th grade!

Jamie Ridgell holding Kendall

Sandy (our across-the-street neighboor) and Sarah (our next door neighboor)

family ... E, me, Kendall, Mason, Rae, and our cousin, Kayla Whitt

Grams (my mom) holding Kendall ... asleep again ... she practically slept through the brunch and only woke up to be fed ... she was very good!

family ... my cousin, Kayla, my grandmother "MawMaw" Shirley Scribner, and my aunt, Nita Whitt

1 comment: