The Rogers Family

Thursday, October 1, 2009

hellooooo FALL!

I L-O-V-E FALL ... always have and always will! I really do like all the seasons God has made and always welcome them when it's their turn to arrive, but I get the most excited about Fall (especially after these HOT Texas summers we have here)! And now, I have an even greater LOVE for Fall with my hormones still not quite leveled out since Kendall's delivery ... this nice weather is much appreciated by this momma! For our family, with Fall, comes nice weather, family gatherings / holidays, and football!

Kendall and I have been enjoying a morning walk around the neighborhood and walking to the elementary school to pick up the two 1st grader neighboorhood boys (who I babysit afterschool for an hour or so ... just a little part-time job). And, with football season in full-swing for the professionals, Ashley is coaching in the Upwards league again ... this year he moved up to the 3rd-4th grade boys ... this season started out a little slow (with 2 straight weeks of rained-out game weekends), but the last couple of weeks have been great!

Stay tuned for pictures of Ashley's fabulous football team ... the Colts!

No comments:

Post a Comment