The Rogers Family

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Meet the Teacher ... 3 years old edition

This morning, our preschool had "Meet the Teacher" ... before I started meeting all my new students & parents in my class, Kendall & I spent time in her new classroom (across the hall from my classroom!) meeting her new teachers. Being a teacher's kid, Kendall has spent a few days at school while I get my classroom ready, so she was really excited to finally get to see her new room all ready!

Our Little Cowgirl felt right at home in her new Young 3's classroom ... all decked out in Western decor.

 
 
 
 



Kendall with Mrs. Matthews (helper) and Mrs. Potter (teacher)



Kendall made her 1st craft of the year ... getting to use stick glue (one of her most favorite things)
 
 


She's got the sweetest 2 teachers!  We are so excited to start the new school year in Mrs. Potter's class!

No comments:

Post a Comment