The Rogers Family

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Muffins with Mom Day ... 2 year old edition

Today at our preschool was a special day ... it was "Muffins with Mom" Day! Similar to "Donuts with Dad" Day earlier this year ... today was for the Mommys!  All the Moms were invited to stay at school for a special little muffin breakfast with their kids and attend a special Chapel. Kendall & I enjoyed our time together ... it was really nice to get to sit with her for a special school day! Since I teach at the school, I'm busy with my class of students on all of our special days ... except for this one!

 
We ate breakfast with one of Kendall's sweet little friends in her class (and in gymnastics, too) Haley (and her mom, Amy)
 

I was able to get pictures of a few of my little students with their Mommys ...

my sweet little student Lauren and her Mommy Melissa ... who is a couple of weeks away from delivering their newest little sweetie pie, baby Hanna
 

my student Hudson (I love those sweet cheeks of his, plus his sweet heart!) and his Mommy Jennifer ... who is also expecting a sweet baby girl soon!
 

my student Cason (who is also a sweetheart and loves to give big hugs) and his Mommy Aeron
 

Happy "Muffins with Mom" Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment