The Rogers Family

Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Fun with MawMaw

While we were in Abilene for Easter, MawMaw {Kendall's great-grandmother ... and Kendall says "MawMaw" so perfectly sweet ... it's too cute!} wanted to give Kendall her birthday gift from her, because she wasn't sure if she would be able to make it to DFW for her party on Saturday.

Kendall and MawMaw were so sweet to watch enteracting ... a memory I will always cherish! Growing up, my sisters and I collected Precious Moments figuires ... the one thing none of us ever started was the "birthday train" ... we were already older when we started.  I can remember always liking the birthday train and thinking once I had my own kids, they would collect the birthday train.  So, when I was pregant with Kendall, for part of my baby shower gift MawMaw gave me the 1st piece to her very own Precious Moments birthday train.  Last year, MawMaw added the #1 piece ... a sweet little lamb. 

And Kendall opened up MawMaw's personalize homemade card & birthday train animal #2 on Sunday ... a seal balancing a ball on his nose ...











Thank you, MawMaw! We cherish this birthday train from you!

1 comment:

  1. Kendall is getting so big!!! Can't believe she is turning 2! Give her a big hug from the Encalades! We miss you! She is such a doll! Luv ya, Al!

    ReplyDelete