The Rogers Family

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

our 1st day of pre-school

Today was Kendall's 1st day of pre-school ... and it was my 1st day teaching the 3's class at her pre-school. 

Originally, I had not intended for Kendall to attend a pre-school until she was 2 (so next school year) and would be in the 2's class ... but this opportunity presented itself and after praying about it, we decided to do it this year.  It's a small pre-school ... she's in the nursery class this year ... it's 2 days a week ... and I know all of the teachers & the director, since it's where I taught several years ago.  I've been preparing myself for the transition ... for her to be away from me and for me to be away from her ... even though we are in the same building, just a few doors away from each other, it will an adjustment for both of us, but I think in the long run this school year will be a good thing for us.

Here are a couple of pictures just before leaving for our 1st day of pre-school ...



No comments:

Post a Comment