The Rogers Family

Monday, August 16, 2010

under construction

please bare with me & our blog ... it's officially now under construction ... I'm working on it as I'm learning it ... so, it might be a while before it's all put together again, I'll just be honest about that ... but keep checking in, because I'm still going to be posting!  I've been wanting to learn about digital scrapbooking & making our blog look super cute for a looooong time now, so I'm finally going to get started learning about it ... with my sister, Estee (aka "Auntie E") 's help!

Here's what I'm working on ...
a wider layout (check ... thanks to E for that!  but I had to give up my fun colorful background until I can get that fixed)
a new fun background
a new fun title header (maybe with a picture?)
new labels with cute font
my signature after a post
a posting divider
and I'm sure there is more, but that's the start to my list

1 comment: