The Rogers Family

Sunday, September 20, 2009

a visit from Grams and MawMaw ...

On Friday the 18th, my mom "Grams" and my grandmother "MawMaw" drove in from Abilene for a day trip to visit Kendall & I ... we had a lot of fun visiting & playing with Kendall and took a few pictures ... we had to play a little "dress-up" with Kendall, as Grams wanted to see her in her hospital coming-home outfit (which was my old coming-home outfit), now that she has filled out a bit. (Of course, I had to add the headwrap and bow ... this is 2009 you know!)


This dress definitely fits her now! It just swallowed her when she left the hospital (at 8 weeks old and 5 lbs) but now she is a little over 10 lbs at 4 1/2 months old (a corrected/adjusted age of 9 weeks old) and it fits her much better now.



MawMaw gave us my coming-home dress and brought it with her and Grandfather when they flew to Dublin, Ireland to meet me.


Kendall in her bouncy chair and below is a picture of me wearing the dress, sitting in my old bouncy chair at 3 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment